We only rent single kayaks which are very easy to navigate for people of all ages.
Paddle Boyz has the best package in town. For $25 you get a 12 hour rental including a custom Onyx movement life jacket and size appropriate paddle.
You can choose to pick up the kayaks or have them delivered for a $50 fee in the Sioux Falls, Brandon or Garretson area.
Another option is to rent the trailer which can haul all 8 kayaks for $25 and haul on your own.
we have 8 kayaks in our fleet for rent and for larger groups can coordinate additional kayaks if needed
Between Sioux Falls and Brandon there are 10+ routes that you can take ranging from 1.5 to 8 hours.
Please See our Routes Page for more information.
Common entry / exit points are:
- 12th street Legacy Park
- 12th street North side of Sherman Park
- 57th Street and Western Avenue - Farm Field Park
- 26th Street and Southeastern - Rotary Park
- Between 6th and 8th Street - Cherapa Place and Lutheran Social Services
- North Cliff Avenue - Lien Park
- Rice Street near Caseys in Brandon - Big Sioux Rec Area North entrance
- Maple Street on S. Side of Big Sioux Rec Area (West of Brandon Intermediate School)
- Hwy 42 Kayak Entry / Exit on west side of river
- 140th Street Kayak Entry/Exit at Klondike (Near Lake Alvin and Spring Creek Golf Course)